This is an example of a HTML caption with a link.

Welcome to Rawla Bagh

Mehrangarh Fort

 Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum exhibits an exclusive range of items belonging to the Maharajah and the royal family. Located within the Umaid Bhawan Palace, the museum has items ranging from weapons, an array of stuffed leopards, antiques, crockery to various trophies.

Mehrangarh Museum

 Mehrangarh Museum was established with an aim to house the collections of Maharajah Gaj Singh II. In the museum are showcased miniature paintings, portraits, books and manuscripts, weapons, textiles and tents, elephant howdahs and palanquins, and various artistic objects in 14 display rooms. One of the most well-stocked museums in Rajasthan, the museum exhibits the heritage of the Rathore rulers with arms, costumes, paintings and decorated period rooms.

Umaid Bhavan Palace

 Umaid Bhawan Palace has 347 rooms and serves as the principal residence of the erstwhile Jodhpur royal family. One of the world's largest private residences, the palace has been named after Maharajah Umaid Singh, grandfather of the present owners of the palace. Taj Hotels manages a part of the palace. Called Chittar Palace during its construction, the palace was completed in 1943.

Jaswant Thada

 Jaswant Thada was built by Sardar Singh in 1899 in memory of Maharajah Jaswant Singh II. An architectural landmark, it is a white marble memorial. This 19th century royal cenotaph built in commemoration of Maharajah Jaswant Singh II, the 33rd Rathore ruler of Jodhpur, is made out of intricately carved sheets of marble. When the sun's rays fall across their surface, these thin and polished stones emit a warm glow. Carved gazebos, a beautiful multi-tiered garden, and a small lake are also located within this cenotaph.

Balsamand Lake

 Balsamand Lake was built in 1159 AD by Balak Rao Parihar. This artificial lake is situated 5 km from Jodhpur on Jodhpur-Mandore Road. Once a water reservoir to provide water to Mandore, the lake has a depth of 15 m, length of 1 km, and breadth of 50 m. In the green gardens that surround the lake are housed groves of trees like mango, papaya, pomegranate, guava and plum.

Ghantaghar

 Ghanta Ghar was constructed by the Late Shri Sardar Singh Ji of Jodhpur. Beside the tower, there is the Sadar Market that is frequented by tourists on shopping spree. From this market, tourists can purchase Rajasthani textiles, clay figurines, miniature camels and elephants, marble inlay work and classic silver jewellery.

Mandore

 Mandore is located at a distance of 9 km from Jodhpur City. Capital of Marwar before the establishment of Jodhpur, it was founded in the 6th century. After a marriage alliance between a princess of the original founders, the Pratiharas, and the Rathore Rajah, Rao Chandor, the site was passed to the Rathore Rajputs in 1381. Mandore Gardens with their high rock terraces are the prominent attractions of the site.

Ganesh Temple

 Ganesh Temple is home to an eight feet high and five feet wide idol of Vinayakji, other name of Lord Ganesh. Named after a dog called Rata, Ratanada Hills act as the location of the temple. The 150-year old statue of Vinayakji was discovered in a place called Ratanada that is situated at a distance of 5 km from the main city. Son of Lord Shiva in Hindu mythology, Lord Ganesh is the elephant god. Where the statue had been found, a temple was constructed.

Guda Bishnoi Village

 Guda Bishnoi Village is located at a distance of 25 km from the main city of Jodhpur. In this tribal village, natural beauty is evident from Khejri trees and deer. Deer herds, peacocks and migratory birds are common sights in the village. Deriving its name from 'bish', which means twenty, and 'noi', meaning nine, the village is home to black bucks, antelopes, chinkaras, peacocks and cranes. Inhabitants of the village lead a vegetarian lifestyle, and pray to Lord Vishnu. Bishnoi tribes worship gazelles that are commonly available in the Jodhpur district. Chinkara are also worshipped by the tribesmen. Guda Bishnoi Lake attracts numerous migratory birds like cranes.

Rai Ka Bag Palace

 Rai ka Bag Palace was constructed by queen of Maharajah Jaswant Singh-I, Hadiji. Situated near the Rai ka Bag Railway Station, the palace was constructed in 1663. Being a favorite palace of King Jaswant Singh II, this octagonal bungalow served as a residence of the king. Public ground of this palace also played host to the public audience during the sermon of Swami Dayanand Saraswati in 1883.

Udai Mandir

 Udai Mandir stands on a huge platform and is supported by 102 pillars. Upper part of the temple gate is adorned with carved sandstone. In the temple, visitors can view pictures of Nath Yogis made up with gold. Garbh Griha, the main hall of the temple has been covered with cloth. Around this structure, there a railing made of carved sandalwood, and gold pots. Sandalwood has been used to make up the door of the main temple.

Chamunda Mataji Mandir

 Chamunda Mataji Temple lies in the southern end of the Mehrangarh Fort. Legend behind the construction of the temple states the fact that Chamunda Mataji was the favourite goddess of Rao Jodha, the founder of Jodhpur. From the old capital of Mandore, he brought her idol to the fort in 1460. Installed in the Mehrangarh Fort, the goddess remains the Isht Devi (the adopted goddess) of Maharajahs and the Royal Family, till date. Mehrangarh Fort is thronged by devotees during Dussehra celebrations to catch a glimpse of Chamunda Devi. The goddess is also revered by the citizens of Jodhpur.

Zenana Mahal

 Zenana Mahal was the queen’s palace. This exquisite building is situated about 5 kilometers away from Jodhpur. It is believed that the palaces housed the queens and to safe guard the women, it was guarded by eunuchs. Rock carvings and sandstone screens added that extra charm to the building.

Om Banna Temple

 Om Banna (also called Om Bana and Bullet Banna) is a shrine located in Pali district near Jodhpur, India, devoted to a deity in the form of a motorcycle.[1] It is located 20 kilometres (12 mi) from Pali and 50 kilometres (31 mi) away from Jodphur on the Pali-Jodhpur highway, near Chotila village. The motorcycle is a 350cc Royal Enfield Bullet. Hundreds of devotees turn up every day to pray for a safe journe